Counter Logic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[scroll]Welcome to Counter Logic Academy [CLA][/scroll]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
!Astral!
Obelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top! I_vote_lcapObelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top! I_voting_barObelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top! I_vote_rcap 
DaGuVaX
Obelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top! I_vote_lcapObelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top! I_voting_barObelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top! I_vote_rcap 
meximalt
Bloody Desire
martin427
Chompy
Latest topics
» Hello im chomp
Obelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:25 pm by Chompy

» Favorite Card?
Obelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:37 am by meximalt

» Welcome to CLA!
Obelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:10 pm by DaGuVaX

» Troubled Situations
Obelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:04 am by meximalt

» Duel Guidance
Obelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:10 am by meximalt

» Obelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top!
Obelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:55 am by meximalt

» Shop Rules #1 will be updated
Obelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:37 pm by !Astral!

» Duels For Points : Wager Duels
Obelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:16 pm by !Astral!

Duelist of the week : @ Astral Obelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top! 2-27
Affiliates
free forum

Obelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meximalt

meximalt

CLA Points : 14

Obelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top! Empty
PostSubject: Obelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top!   Obelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:55 am

jocolor We here in Obelisk Blue are Supposed to represent the Elite of the Academy, together we should discuss flawless strategy to dismantle the most meta and the most rouge decks. If there is a duel you are apart of or witness that is interesting, report it. We need to know the intricate strategies that pull through a tight situation. Key cards that turn the tides, and secret weapons. In Solidarity, Obelisk Blue will be the strongest class, prepared for any duel. jocolor
Back to top Go down

Obelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Counter Logic Academy :: Dormitories :: Obelisk Blue Dorm-
Jump to: