Counter Logic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[scroll]Welcome to Counter Logic Academy [CLA][/scroll]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
!Astral!
Favorite Card? I_vote_lcapFavorite Card? I_voting_barFavorite Card? I_vote_rcap 
DaGuVaX
meximalt
Bloody Desire
martin427
Chompy
Latest topics
» Hello im chomp
Favorite Card? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:25 pm by Chompy

» Favorite Card?
Favorite Card? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:37 am by meximalt

» Welcome to CLA!
Favorite Card? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:10 pm by DaGuVaX

» Troubled Situations
Favorite Card? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:04 am by meximalt

» Duel Guidance
Favorite Card? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:10 am by meximalt

» Obelisk Blue! Welcome to the Top!
Favorite Card? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:55 am by meximalt

» Shop Rules #1 will be updated
Favorite Card? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:37 pm by !Astral!

» Duels For Points : Wager Duels
Favorite Card? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:16 pm by !Astral!

Duelist of the week : @ Astral Favorite Card? 2-27
Affiliates
free forum

Favorite Card?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meximalt

meximalt

CLA Points : 14

Favorite Card? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Card?   Favorite Card? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:26 am

jocolor Hello, Slifer Red Members, What is your favorite card and why? Not necessarily a competitive card, but also the artwork or even description if its a normal monster. Do you have a childhood favorite? Personally my favorite is Magician of Black Chaos, the old school ritual card. jocolor
Back to top Go down
martin427

CLA Points : 2

Favorite Card? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card?   Favorite Card? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:06 pm

hey meximalt i must say that my favorite card must be dark magician because of the things you can equip to it and stuff like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
meximalt

meximalt

Favorite Card? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card?   Favorite Card? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:57 pm

jocolor its true, dark magician has alot of support and different forms, like dark paladin, dark flare knight, dark sage, dark eradicator, and dark magician knight. Dark magician is a good choice, have you ever made a deck around him? It would definitely have more gimmick cards than competitive cards, but it would be fun especially when you pull of power plays with his support cards. I think decks are better when you have more fun plays instead of mostly competitive ones. Sure its nice to win, but a tournament of all fun decks would be better than a bunch of fast paced OTKs jocolor
Back to top Go down
martin427

CLA Points : 2

Favorite Card? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card?   Favorite Card? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:34 pm

i actually have a deck build op around him but it's not that good maybe you wanna see it and help me make it better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
meximalt

meximalt

Favorite Card? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card?   Favorite Card? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:37 am

Do you mind if i see the deck list? or a screen shot? im curious about how its built
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Card? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Card?   Favorite Card? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Card?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Counter Logic Academy :: Dormitories :: Slifer Red Dorm-
Jump to: